Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Bakery

I didn't want showing these images for some time. Couple of years ago a friend of mine had a dream to change her life and become a baker. To encourage her I prepared a poster with a small bakery. At the time I made all my characters in salt dough but later I abandoned this technique to that of modeling clay( the last photo)
BOULANGERIE

BOULANGERIE
Je ne vous jamais montré ces images. Il y a quelques années une amie a eu un rêve de se reconvertir et devenir une boulangère. Pour l'encourager j'ai lui a préparé une poster avec une petite boulangerie. A l'époque je faisais tout mes personnages en pâte à sel et puis j'ai abandonné cette technique pour celle de la pâte à modeler.

BOULANGERIE

14 comments:

Azoline said...

Tes petits pains ont l'air si croustillants que j'en ferai bien mon petit déjeuner.

Sarah said...

These are so lovely! They are like a miniature version of the pretend shop we had at my primary school-but were not allowed to play with by the horrible teacher in that class! I like both versions-are they a similar size! And did your friend become a baker?

Ana Camamiel said...

I was wondering if your friend became a baker too, like Sarah said. :)

I love both so much. I´m very glad that you decided to show them!

Christina said...

Merci ma Chère Amie... YES, I'm a baker now and I love my friend for her understanding and her support... Life is great when we can try to realize our dream and not to be alone on the way... THANKS TO BE HERE....
Christina

Anonymous said...

Quel merveilleux cadeau que celui d'encourager ses amis à réaliser leurs rêves ! Bravo Marlou et bravo à ton amie ! Cette petite boulangerie est une merveille...

cilou said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lenore said...

j'adoreeee.... on en mangerait!!lol!

barbibouille said...

magnifique!

Popotam said...

J'adore !
Ca sent bon le bon pain !!!

clairette said...

j'adore aussi !
Bonne journée !
clairette

MARLOU B. said...

MERCI TOUT LE MONDE POUR VOS ADORABLES COMMENTAIRES!!!

maya =^o^= said...

you are amazing artist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! regards from greece!!!!

MARLOU B. said...

Thank you Maya! Regards from France!!!

maya =^o^= said...

thnxxx!!!