Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Mini World

Il y a des moments, j'ai l'impression de retomber en enfance. Cela m'est arrivé pour la dernière fois lors de la visité du Musée des miniatures & décors de cinéma à Lyon.
Je souriais tout seule devant ces petites vitrines. J'étais impressionnée, émerveillée par ce si petit et si fidèle reflet du monde réel.

Museum of the Miniature - Lyon, France
Museum of the Miniature - Lyon, France
Museum of the Miniature - Lyon, France
Museum of the Miniature - Lyon, France
Museum of the Miniature - Lyon, France
Museum of the Miniature - Lyon, France
There are times I feel like a child again. I felt like this when I visited the Museum of Miniature & Film-sets in Lyon.
I smiled to myself in front of these small windows. I was impressed, amazed by this so small but faithful reflection of the real world.